We take our work very seriously, and to demonstrate our duty of care and commitment to our client’s wellbeing, we have created parameters in which we’re willing to work, and those we’re not.
Should you need to cancel your booking upon reading these conditions, please note that refunds are not provided within:
- 72 hours of all appointments with the exception of in-person Kurradji Dreaming events
- 10 days prior to in-person Kurradji Dreaming events.
Conditions of attending your appointment
These conditions are applicable to all the services we offer, including but not limited to:
- Individual sessions in the healing room and by distance
- Group healing in the healing room and by distance
- Group events and workshops such as Kurradji Dreaming in the healing room and by distance
- Retreats in person and by distance
- Readings or activations in person and by distance
- Mentoring or coaching sessions in person and by distance
- Short spiritual alignments at marketplace events like psychic expos, wellness events, or markets.
Drugs and alcohol
We cannot treat clients who are under the influence of alcohol or drugs. Our preference is that you have not partaken in either for at least 48 hours prior to your appointment with us.
As per our refund policy, we will not offer a refund should you arrive at your appointment—whether in the healing room or by distance—under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
If you are currently suffering a serious mental health condition, we would prefer that you seek the assistance of a trained mental health professional who can guide you at this sensitive time.
Our work is not a substitute for the care provided by a trained mental health practitioner. Please ensure that you continue supporting yourself in the way you need. We have colleagues whom we would be happy to refer you to, if you are looking for someone to support your journey in this way.
Should you be feeling suicidal, please contact one of these support services – these are Australian-based, please seek numbers for the country you’re in:
Lifeline 13 11 14 (ph) or 0477 131 114 (SMS)
Suicide callback service 1300 659 467
Beyond Blue 1300 224 636
In-person events of any kind
Please advise us ASAP if you have a communicable infection or viral condition, for example, cold, flu, pneumonia, contagious skin disease, nits, lice, scabies etc as we must maintain a high standard of cleanliness for ourselves, our clients, and our healing space.
With enough notice, we can reschedule you to an online event, or you could attend at a later date.
We reserve the right to refuse entry if you arrive for your appointment with any of the aforementioned, and in this case we would not be able to offer a refund, as per our cancellation policy which states that:
- 72 hours prior to all appointments with the exception of Kurradji Dreaming
- 10 days prior to an in-person Kurradji Dreaming event.
Group agreements and declaration of personal responsibility
As a duty of care for all our participants, we created a set of agreements of participation at our group events such as Kurradji Dreaming, retreats, and workshops.
Please read through these, as it is assumed that you have done so when you attend the upcoming event(s) you have booked.
- I agree to take full personal responsibility throughout this event and afterwards, by ensuring my self-care needs are met, this includes taking the time to be fully present and grounded before driving a vehicle or operating machinery.
- I agree to adhere to the sacredness of the event by not talking about people’s personal stories or their experiences outside of this forum.
- I agree to adhere to the safety guidelines, first aid protocols, evacuation procedures, and any other guidelines specific to the venue.
- I agree to switch my mobile device(s) off or to flight mode for the duration of the event.
- I agree to have an open mind, and that if something does not sit right for me, I will raise it with the facilitator during a break with the understanding that not all information shared will resonate with all participants.
- I understand that my facilitator(s) are not acting as medical practitioners, and are not claiming to diagnose, treat, or cure mental health or medical conditions.
- I agree to contact my facilitator(s) as soon as possible after the event should I have any concerns or questions.
- I am not currently under the influence of alcohol or mind-altering drugs.
- If I am currently receiving treatment for a mental health condition, I:
- Will follow up with the appropriate support services afterwards should I be triggered by something that is discussed in the group
- Will follow up with the appropriate support services afterwards should my emotional and/or mental state concern me
- Note that the event I am signing in for today is not a substitute for my psychological support services or pharmaceutical drug protocol.
iTeraCare frequency wand sessions
When booking a session to experience the benefits of an iTeraCare frequency wand, please ensure you are familiar with these contraindications, and the way we will work with certain conditions:
If you have any of these conditions at the time of your appointment, we will have to reschedule:
- Surgery within the past 48 hours.
If you have any of these conditions, we cannot work directly on that part of the body:
- Metal or other implants eg dental, breast, piercings, bridges, crowns, pacemaker/defibrillator
- High-blood pressure (avoid crown of the head)
- Open wound
- Cardiac issues (avoid heart and thoracic spine)
- Contact lenses (avoid face)
- Cancer cells.
Other relevant policies
Please also refer to these policies as necessary: