My Wellness Wednesdays
My Wellness Wednesdays are a weekly opportunity to slow down, connect, and learn ways to care for yourself physically, emotionally, mentally, and spiritually.
Shelley McConaghy brings a wealth of experience to the table, and holds a space of nurturing power. Her background in adult education and years in the healing room gives her the intuitive gift of navigating the learning environment with ease.
This allows her workshop participants to relax and feel comfortable sharing and relating with each other, without judgement, and to gain as much as possible from every session.
6 March: Crystal healing—selection and cleansing
During this experiential workshop Shelley will share her advice around:
- Choosing the crystals to work with
- How to cleanse your crystals
- Why the books can only teach you so much.
If you have a couple of crystals you with with a lot, bring them along.
How many events are in this series?
My Wellness Wednesdays commences on 7 February 2024 and the first term is 8 consecutive Wednesdays. The first term are sessions packed with handy tools to help feel more centred, grounded, and empowered.
To explore more details, go to the Workshops page and browse from there.
The second term will include experiences to build upon this place of connection with movie nights and may expand to other outdoor events.
This is the content for term 1:
7 Feb: Tools to Clear, Connect, Centre
14 Feb: World Sound Healing Day
21 Feb: Healthy digestion tips
28 Feb: Using a pendulum for discernment and healing
6 Mar: Crystal healing–selecting and cleansing
13 Mar: Crystal healing–intention setting and meditation
20 Mar: International day of happiness–reconnect with your joy
27 Mar: Mantra for beginners–make peace with your mind
Although each event is different, you MAY receive:
- Notes to refer to later
- A crystal
- An MP3 audio track to listen to at home
- The opportunity to purchase tools at a discount rate.
Recent client experiences:
“I’ve attended two of Shelley’s workshops and can highly recommend them. Shelley McConaghy is a true professional as a facilitator with every small detail covered. It was great to learn new sound healing info and reconnect with past knowledge.” Patricia Sargeant
Attend one, attend some, or attend the lot
You can book to attend individual workshops using the link at the top of the page or by visiting this link to select the dates you want.
You can use this link to book all 8 sessions and save a few dollars per session.
There’s also a slightly reduced rate for concession card holders for individual sessions and packages. These events are already being heavily subsidised at the facilitators’ expense, so please be understanding. Details of the coupon code are available as you enter the booking system.
Conditions of attendance:
We cannot treat clients who are under the influence of alcohol or drugs. Our preference is that you have not partaken in either for at least 48 hours prior to your time with us.
As per our refund policy, we will not offer a refund should you arrive at your appointment under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
As a duty of care for all our participants, we have created a set of agreements of participation at our group events such as Kurradji Dreaming, retreats, and workshops.
Please read through these, as it is assumed that you have done so when you attend.
- I agree to take full personal responsibility throughout this event and afterwards, by ensuring my self-care needs are met, this includes taking the time to be fully present and grounded before driving a vehicle or operating machinery.
- I agree to adhere to the sacredness of the event by not talking about people’s personal stories or their experiences outside of this forum.
- I agree to adhere to the safety guidelines, first aid protocols, evacuation procedures, and any other guidelines specific to the venue.
- I agree to switch my mobile device(s) off or to flight mode for the duration of the event.
- I agree to have an open mind, and that if something does not sit right for me, I will raise it with the facilitator during a break with the understanding that not all information shared will resonate with all participants.
- I understand that my facilitator(s) are not acting as medical practitioners, and are not claiming to diagnose, treat, or cure mental health or medical conditions.
- I agree to contact my facilitator(s) as soon as possible after the event should I have any concerns or questions.
- I am not currently under the influence of alcohol or mind-altering drugs.
- If I am currently receiving treatment for a mental health condition, I:
- Will follow up with the appropriate support services afterwards should I be triggered by something that is discussed in the group
- Will follow up with the appropriate support services afterwards should my emotional and/or mental state concern me
- Note that the event I am signing in for today is not a substitute for my psychological support services or pharmaceutical drug protocol.
- Any information or guidance provided by Divine Balance® is not a substitute for the consultation, diagnosis, and/or medical treatment of your doctor or healthcare provider.
- You must not rely on any information or guidance we provide you with as an alternative to medical advice from your doctor or healthcare provider.
- Divine Balance® expressly disclaims all responsibility, and shall have no liability, for any damages, loss, injury, or liability whatsoever suffered by you or any third party as a result of your reliance on any information or guidance we provide you with.
- If you have any specific questions or concerns about any medical matter, you should consult your doctor or healthcare provider as soon as possible.
- If you think you may be suffering from any medical condition, you should seek immediate medical attention from your healthcare provider.
- You are strongly advised not to delay seeking medical advice, disregard medical advice or discontinue medical treatment because of information or guidance we provide you with.
- Nothing in this disclaimer will limit or exclude any liability that may not be limited or excluded by applicable law.