Who is this event for?
Are you yearning for an experience of deep connection with your spirit and the Star Ancestors?
Your system will thank you for bringing you to the quiet sanctuary of Emergence Yoga in Kiama where your physical, emotional, mental, and spiritual bodies will come into full alignment and be rejuvenated and recharged in a group spiritual alignment setting.
Spiritual Conduit Jason Engelbrecht, known as a Kurradji, together with his partner Shelley will lead you through an experience where you will:
- Receive your own individual experience of connection with the Star Ancestors
- Sense Jason using various techniques to lift and shift what’s not for your highest good including sound healing and the use of crystal wands while he conduits Medicine people in the spiritual hierarchy who are 100% aligned with the light
- Be guided in a journey to the heart of the creator while you commune with our Star Ancestors and your soul family
- Finish with a ‘car wash for the soul’.
Jason’s work is truly unique, as anyone who has received a spiritual alignment session with him will attest. The power and light that he brings through is something to behold.
Don’t miss the opportunity to experience such bliss at this convenient location.
You will leave feeling lighter and more energised, with a deeper connection to the ground on which we walk, the Ancestors who lovingly hold us each day, and the spirit residing within you.
You will receive:
- A life-changing experience of spiritual connection
- A ticket for the chance to win a lucky door prize
- A gift to take home.
Recent client experiences:
“I attended a group healing with both Shelley and Jason and it was profound 🙏 It was the golden nugget to tip the scales on a lot of what I have been healing and integrating this last 10 months from previous trying years and aspects of my childhood trauma.
I feel and see the difference and am also receiving comments from others which further validates the shift I know has taken place 💛😀
I am deeply grateful and look forward to partaking of their services again and I am wholeheartedly recommending them to others 💖” Sumar Lovin
“I had the most amazing experience and emotional shifts today with Jason & Shelley! Such beautiful people with amazing gifts! Highly recommend! Xx” Jo Watt
Conditions of attendance:
We cannot treat clients who are under the influence of alcohol or drugs. Our preference is that you have not partaken in either for at least 48 hours prior to your time with us.
As per our refund policy, we will not offer a refund should you arrive at your appointment under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
As a duty of care for all our participants, we have created a set of agreements of participation at our group events such as Kurradji Dreaming, retreats, and workshops.
Please read through these, as it is assumed that you have done so when you attend.
- I agree to take full personal responsibility throughout this event and afterwards, by ensuring my self-care needs are met, this includes taking the time to be fully present and grounded before driving a vehicle or operating machinery.
- I agree to adhere to the sacredness of the event by not talking about people’s personal stories or their experiences outside of this forum.
- I agree to adhere to the safety guidelines, first aid protocols, evacuation procedures, and any other guidelines specific to the venue.
- I agree to switch my mobile device(s) off or to flight mode for the duration of the event.
- I agree to have an open mind, and that if something does not sit right for me, I will raise it with the facilitator during a break with the understanding that not all information shared will resonate with all participants.
- I understand that my facilitator(s) are not acting as medical practitioners, and are not claiming to diagnose, treat, or cure mental health or medical conditions.
- I agree to contact my facilitator(s) as soon as possible after the event should I have any concerns or questions.
- I am not currently under the influence of alcohol or mind-altering drugs.
- If I am currently receiving treatment for a mental health condition, I:
- Will follow up with the appropriate support services afterwards should I be triggered by something that is discussed in the group
- Will follow up with the appropriate support services afterwards should my emotional and/or mental state concern me
- Note that the event I am signing in for today is not a substitute for my psychological support services or pharmaceutical drug protocol.