The most essential essential oil blend for these times
Never before has this essential oil blend been more necessary for our health and wellbeing.
Containing the essential oils of pine needle, lemon, and geranium, it uplifts, expands, and fortifies. Diluted in liquid coconut oil, it rolls on easily, and instantly boosts your mood.
We have created this oil blend for our own health, as it is said that pine needle essential oil is incredibly valuable for the health of our lungs, and helps the body cope with spike protein shedding. Due to popular demand, we have made it available for you to purchase too.
** Please do not take this oil blend internally – it is not for ingesting **
** Patch test first before using consistently **
What kind of oil bottle is this?
The 15ml rectangular clear glass bottle has a roller fitment in the top so you can quickly and easily apply it to the skin.
Where should the oil be applied?
- Along the occipital ridge (base of the skull)
- Bottom of the feet
- Wherever else you feel – Shelley likes to wear hers on the wrist and collarbones too so she can catch the scent all day long
About the essential oils
Pine needle oil benefits are truly remarkable. This one single essential oil has antimicrobial, antiseptic, antifungal, anti-neuralgic, and anti-rheumatic properties. With all these qualities, pine needle essential oil works for a wide variety of conditions and ailments. Here are some of the conditions that pine needle essential oil can help:
- For respiratory ailments, whether you have chest congestion because of the flu or because of some more serious disease or condition, you might find relief with pine needle oil. It works both as an effective decongestant and as an expectorant to rid the body of excess fluid buildup and mucous.
- Rheumatism and arthritis both come with muscle and joint stiffness. When used topically, pine needle essential oil can alleviate a lot of the discomfort and immobility that coincides with these conditions.
- Many patients with eczema and psoriasis report that using pine needle essential oil, which is a natural analgesic and anti-inflammatory agent, helps to lessen the bodily discomfort that comes with having these skin conditions.
- The combination of the aroma and anti-inflammatory properties make pine needle essential oil very effective against ordinary stress and tension that adds up during the day.
- Many overweight people simply have a slow metabolism that causes them to overeat. Pine needle oil has been shown to stimulate and quicken metabolism rates.
- Pine needle oil helps with bloating and water retention by allowing the body to process water retained because of excess salt consumption or for other reasons.
- One of the chief causes of premature aging is an excess of free radicals in the body. With its rich antioxidant capacity, pine needle oil neutralizes free radicals, rendering them powerless.
Description courtesy of artnaturals.com
Pure Lemon Essential Oil leaves you with a mouthwatering, fruity scent. Lemon Oil is an excellent remover of toxins, assists in rejuvenating energy, and can help tone the skin.
- Uplifts and alleviates feelings of stress.
- Can be added to a carrier oil and used as a furniture polish.
- Energy Boosting
Description courtesy of artnaturals.com
Emotionally, Geranium is a calming and balancing oil, and it can be helpful with anxiety and depression. However, using too much could potentially have a stimulating effect for some, so it’s an oil to use lightly until you become more acquainted with it. Rightfully holds a beautiful reputation as an essential oil that is especially well suited for women. It’s supportive to the reproductive system, menstrual cycle and during the course of menopause. Its benefits, however, don’t just end there. It’s a wonderful essential oil for use in balancing the skin’s production of sebum and in helping with acne. Geranium essential oil is astringent, and it can also be helpful with haemorrhoids and varicose veins.
- Female Reproductive Disorders
- Menstrual Cramps
- Premenstrual Syndrome
- Menopausal Symptoms
- Circulatory Disorders
- Reynaud’S Disease
- Varicose Veins
- Nervous Skin Disorders
- Emotional Crisis
- Stress-related Conditions
- Minor Burns
- Head Lice
- Sebum Balancing
- Urinary and Liver Tonic
Description courtesy of aromaweb.com
Keep your bottle upright away from the sun, below 28 degrees Celcius if possible, as it will prolong the life of your precious oil.