Online only due to the Corona Covid-19 virus until we can resume face to face sessions.
Our clients are busy, we’re all busy, and sometimes committing to an hour and 20 minutes to attend a full-length spiritual alignment session isn’t possible. We have designed the individual 30-minute Ground and Connect session to meet the needs of our clients to be able to pop in for a quick energetic tune-up. They’re ideal following attendance at Kurradji Dreaming, or as monthly maintenance in between full-length spiritual alignment sessions.
During each session, our clients relax in seated comfort and:
Also available via phone call or Zoom (these are the only options during the Corona Covid-19 virus outbreak) if you can’t get to us. Just confirm your preference when you send through your booking.
Every session is a seamless weaving of the energies of both Jason and Shelley, and the benefits you receive will be far-reaching, and exceed your expectations.
Before you book your appointment, please read the cancellation policy and conditions of attending your appointment further down this page.
For instructions on how to book your appointment, please see the below attachment:
Shelley and Jason working together is a powerful and magical combination of the energies of a Medicine Man and Woman.
Shelley works with the natural kingdom, the angelic kingdom, the energies of our star ancestors, the dolphins and whales, the galactic sun, and brings in high-dimensional energy straight from the creator. Shelley provides a space of deeply earthed Divine Mother energy.
Jason is strongly connected to the star ancestors and the ancestors of this beautiful country, and he conduits their medicine and love for humanity.
Jason is a Kurradji (Indigenous Australian Medicine Man) who works with crystals, and brings forth not only his own powerful healing energy, but he also works with medicine people in the spiritual hierarchy who are 100% aligned with the light.
Jason’s specialty lies in:
– shifting humbug consciousness
– repairing and realigning DNA
– resetting the memory field
– releasing trans-generational trauma.
“What incredible gifts Jason and Shelley share with the world. By far the most powerful healing session I have ever had, yet so gentle and nurturing. I feel truly blessed to have met both Jason and Shelley and hope to continue to share future sessions with them. Highly recommended.” Mishka Tee
“I cannot recommend Shelley and Jasons work highly enough. The work they do together is deeply complimentary, intuitive and a healing catalyst for wholeness. If energy healing is not part of your overall wellness plan then one of the cogs is missing from your wheel.” Yolande Hyde
“I had a lovely healing today, my first with Shelley and Jason. Shelley’s hands are amazing as she transmits divine energies and together with Jason they bring in divine presence to clear and rebalance your energies. I felt at home and very safe and wanted to thank them both for their kindness, gifting me with their generosity of spirit. I highly recommend them to anyone wanting to reconnect to themselves and to the divine. 🙏” June Mangano
Please allow 30 minutes for your appointment.
Please pay for your appointment at the time of booking. Chasing payments reduces the time we can spend with our clients.
We accept American Express, Visa, Mastercard, PayPal, and bank transfers. Please note that PayPal and all credit card fees which we process using Square, attract the merchant fee. EFT transactions do not incur a fee.
To avoid cancellation charges, we request a minimum of 72 hours notice for cancellation. This allows time to offer your appointment to a client on the waiting list.
A 100% cancellation fee may be charged if you do not show up for your appointment. This is done in fairness both to clients who would otherwise have wanted the appointment and to the therapist, who is not paid if they do not perform the session. As a courtesy to everyone, we thank you for being prompt. Late arrivals can only be extended to the time remaining in the scheduled session.
Please advise us ASAP if you have a communicable infection or viral condition, for example, cold, flu, pneumonia, contagious skin disease, nits, lice, scabies etc as we must maintain a high standard of cleanliness for ourselves, our clients, and our healing space. With enough notice, we can reschedule your appointment. However, we reserve the right to refuse to treat you if you arrive for your appointment with any of the aforementioned, and in this case we would not be able to offer a refund, as per our cancellation policy.
We cannot treat clients who are under the influence of alcohol or drugs. If you are currently suffering a serious mental health condition, we would prefer that you seek the assistance of a trained mental health professional who can guide you at this sensitive time.
1. Any information or guidance provided by Divine Balance® is not a substitute for the consultation, diagnosis, and/or medical treatment of your doctor or healthcare provider.
2. You must not rely on any information or guidance we provide you with as an alternative to medical advice from your doctor or healthcare provider.
3. Divine Balance® expressly disclaims all responsibility, and shall have no liability, for any damages, loss, injury, or liability whatsoever suffered by you or any third party as a result of your reliance on any information or guidance we provide you with.
4. If you have any specific questions or concerns about any medical matter, you should consult your doctor or healthcare provider as soon as possible.
5. If you think you may be suffering from any medical condition, you should seek immediate medical attention from your healthcare provider.
6. You are strongly advised not to delay seeking medical advice, disregard medical advice or discontinue medical treatment because of information or guidance we provide you with.
7. Nothing in this disclaimer will limit or exclude any liability that may not be limited or excluded by applicable law.