To cater to all financial situations, please enter ONE of these coupon codes at the shopping cart to access a discounted price:
To pay $100, enter DSA100
To pay $90, enter DSA90
To pay $80, enter DSA80
To pay $70, enter DSA70
To pay $60, enter DSA60
These sessions are always conducted by distance, so you don’t need to travel anywhere.
Healings with Jason and Shelley give you the opportunity to receive your own spiritual alignment—connecting you to your inner world, and you the opportunity to connect deeply with the ancestors. Together they access very powerful energies that can bring rapid healing and resolution to situations that have been troubling you. This kind of healing is very helpful when you would like to:
“I was feeling stiff and sore after a fall I had. Shelley and Jason gave me an absent healing yesterday. Today I feel so much better my headache is gone and my wrist is so much better. I feel more comfortable and relaxed.”
Shelley McConaghy is a high-dimensional healer who works with the natural kingdom, the angelic kingdom, the energies of our star ancestors, the dolphins and whales, the galactic sun, and brings in high-dimensional energy straight from the creator. Shelley provides a space of deeply earthed Divine Mother energy. Her training in polarity therapy, Usui Reiki, crystal healing, with many years of gathering other skills have given her an intuitive knowledge of the body. Deeply empathic, Shelley can pick up what’s happening for her clients before they even arrive for their session, and this sense guides the direction of the session.
Your distance spiritual alignment will take 1 hour.
Not unless you want to. You can go about your normal activities, because we can time-capsule your session. This means you can ‘receive’ it afterwards at a time to suit you.
For example, you may be busy when the session is being conducted for you, but when you are home relaxing later that day, you can intend to receive the session into your energy field.
From the moment you book in, you may notice subtle energy shifts in your physical, emotional, mental, and spiritual being. Be ready and receptive to this. It will help if you ensure to:
As you receive the spiritual alignment by distance, you might go to sleep, drift into a peaceful meditation, start to experience unexpected feelings and shed tears, feel like you’re flying through a star-filled sky in an experience of complete oneness. Your body may change temperature or feel the sensation of energy zinging around or going quite still.
One thing is for sure, you will emerge feeling clearer and lighter, more relaxed, and like a weight has been lifted off your shoulder.
American Express, Visa, Mastercard, PayPal, and bank transfers.
If you’re paying by PayPal or bank transfer, please make your payment by 4.30pm on the day of your appointment to keep the bookkeeper happy. Just ask for the details when you book your appointment.
To avoid cancellation charges, we request a minimum of 72 hours notice for cancellation. If you’re cancelling a weekend appointment, please inform us by 11.00am on the Friday beforehand. This allows time to offer your appointment to a client on the waiting list.
A 100% cancellation fee may be charged if cancel your appointment within 72 hours. This is done in fairness both to clients who would otherwise have wanted the appointment and to the therapist, who is not paid if they do not perform the session.
1. Any information or guidance provided by Divine Balance® is not a substitute for the consultation, diagnosis, and/or medical treatment of your doctor or healthcare provider.
2. You must not rely on any information or guidance we provide you with as an alternative to medical advice from your doctor or healthcare provider.
3. Divine Balance® expressly disclaims all responsibility, and shall have no liability, for any damages, loss, injury, or liability whatsoever suffered by you or any third party as a result of your reliance on any information or guidance we provide you with.
4. If you have any specific questions or concerns about any medical matter, you should consult your doctor or healthcare provider as soon as possible.
5. If you think you may be suffering from any medical condition, you should seek immediate medical attention from your healthcare provider.
6. You are strongly advised not to delay seeking medical advice, disregard medical advice or discontinue medical treatment because of information or guidance we provide you with.
7. Nothing in this disclaimer will limit or exclude any liability that may not be limited or excluded by applicable law.